Pinch my salt - Go on you know you want to...

Thursday 17 June 2010

When that day comes i shall futterwacken..vigorously

Perfect day for a photoshoot :) hopefully they are free ! Actually had an early night for once and a long lie in...feel as fresh as a daisy. Im going to become terribly freckly and pink if i step outside, dislike my freckles ! Got my provisional licence form yesterday, photo too..i look miserable. Why can't we smile on passport photos ?! Happiness is goooood. While other's prefer to be grumpy and mull over depressing things i like to see the positive side, even if it takes me a little while! Random picture i took...is it me or do i have strange eyes...I wish you replied to my texts, i feel forgotten :(

Ahhh i have the urge to take photos...wheres my model ?! Anyway, a random quote from Alice and wonderland..amazing film.

''There is a place. Like no place on earth. A land full of wonder, mystery and danger! Some say to survive it: You need to be as mad as a hatter....which luckily i am''

Have a good day !
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

free coffee if you write me a comment ;)