Pinch my salt - Go on you know you want to...

Friday 11 June 2010

Weekend alass

Maths exam this morning, had a blonde moment and forgot some shapes : ha. But other than that i think i did pretty well ! I'm in a suspiciously good mood, i dont even know why...went town with the best mate today :) missed the tard. Bought some Red Diesel love that perfume not had it for years, perfume collection is slowly building back up - i like smelling good ? Mmm. Had a Costa of course and talked about what the hell were going to do, cause frankly me and lucy aren't destined for A levels. Oh oh oh and not forgetting I love you (: uploaded this photo for you since you abused my face.pfft.
'Waste of a starbucks bag, ha'

Took some photos cause i got bored, im not usually vain. Infact i pretty much hate my ugly mug of a face. Meh. Ohh thats a point i've uploaded them onto deviantart had it for ages, DA is awesome, heres my address anyway :- http://www.mademoiselle-lou.deviantart.com/ yeah yeah.



I'm off now my lovely's have a good weekend (:
Ciao
x


1 comment:

  1. Hey, I saw that your from Leicester! So am I!

    Love Heels?

    You should check out my new shoe designing blogspot! All my designs are hand-drawn! Take care

    Louboutininthemaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

free coffee if you write me a comment ;)